Saturday, August 10, 2013
Student registration is upon us and we are off to a great start. Senior and junior students went through registration on Thursday, August 8th and Friday, August 9th. Sophomore students register Monday, August 12th and Freshmen Tuesday, August 13th. We want to make sure this is a stress-free process so following is a list of reminders to help you have an enjoyable registration experience:
1. Registration for students with the last name A-M is from 8:30 AM-11:30 AM. For students with the last name N-Z, it’s from 12:30 PM-3:30 PM.
2. Please have all necessary forms completed prior to coming to the school.
3. Please submit payment for all necessary fees.
4. If there is a conflict with your child’s schedule, please sign up to see one of the Guidance Counselors.
5. Remember to stop by the Paw Print to purchase a lock, calendar, or some Gahanna gear! The DECA students have come up with some awesome designs for you to choose from.
7. Please visit the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) table to sign up to become a member. The membership fee is $5.00, which goes towards providing meals for teachers during Parent/Teacher Conferences, providing a few scholarships, and funding special projects. More information will be provided at the table.
Whether you are new or returning to Gahanna Lincoln High School, welcome to the start of the 2013-2014 academic year! To get more timely updates about GLHS, you can follow us on Twitter at @GLHSLions and "Like" us on Facebook! I look forward to serving and connecting with you as we educate our students today for the challenges and opportunities of tomorrow.